Announcing . . .
edited: YES you can still enroll in this class
you'll get access to all 6 months information
and you will receive all kits going forward
Each month you'll get:
- A CARD KIT - with all the parts cut to assemble and embellish the fold of the month
- INSTRUCTION SHEET - a PDF with step-by-step photo instructions
- an EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - explaining the construction and the concept of the fold
- a 2nd EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - showing the construction of the kit card
- a CUTTING TEMPLATE - so you can create additional cards of your own with the fold
- GALLERY ACCESS to more photos of other projects made using that fold
How easy are these folds?
- not to worry - they will be easy to construct
- and easy for you to duplicate and make more
- but also rest assured, you will definitely wow your friends when you send your cards
The internet knows everything – so why pay for this info?good question
- first: I save you time researching ideas
- second: I save you time experimenting with sizes
- and last: you might learn a new fold you didn't know existed
Who is this for?
- definitely designed for beginners
- but also great for people who don't want to spend time researching ideas
and the biggest reason you want this class
- its for people who want an in-depth explanation of the fold showcasing a variety of different variations on the basic fold . . . a much more complete understanding of the mechanism and how to alter it than if you just watch a video showing how to make one version of the fold
How much is this class series?
$52.50 for the series - monthly payments of $8.75
- NOW a single payment of $46.50 (you save $6)
You'll also get a bonus video showing how to make a split front panel card
SIGN-UP NOW FOR TIMELY ACCESS TO THE FULL DIGITAL COURSE
The course started in January of 2021
your single payment now of $46.50
gets you access to
all 6 months of digital content as they post
plus the kits going forward through June
Crafty Crew Members:
you will get access to the video, PDF and photo gallery or free so only sign-up if you actually want the card kit.